31st October 2015
One of the most important reason from many, that why I took to blog writing was to maintain consistency in my process. No matter what the circumstances are life always puts you through test, so does your school be it Primary school, Secondary school, your High school or your Business school. The one thing that has been common through all these phases was testing. But the bitter truth is no one like being tested yet everyone has to undergo the harsh process.
Consistency helps! Be it of the thoughts, processes inputs or result.If you are wondering how does it helps? The solution is simple. You need to forge you shields strong enough to fight the battle by burning it into the fire of consistency. you can do it by
- Focus on learning and keep updating your knowledge base on regular basis
- Polish your skills through practice
- Map regularly your level of preparation with the expected/ desired level of preparation
- First work smart and then work hard( and working smart no way implies taking shortcuts)
- And finally learn from you failures
In my next blog I would share my experiences of failure and success of my life.
With this my blog entry completes
until next time